size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-14-2014, 08:10 PM

It was so close. Esti could taste it. Esti could see her brothers as they gawked at her own plump kill, asking her to share. Her jaws snapped closed with a loud click, 'Wait. Shit-' everything hit the ground at once with a collective thud. Esti didn't have time to contemplate her mistake; the food bit her. Esti shook her leg violently, knocking off the attacker and standing, bouncing back several steps and staring at the offender.

Esti's tongue ran over her teeth, her vision clearing a bit. Her food was not actually food, but another wolf. Esti's body felt hot with shame and she pouted, her mind finding reasons to blame the pup for her mistake, "Why are you the wrong species? You're supposed to be food. Why are you even so small? You know what, you should be food if you can't be bigger or have like, I dunno, someone watching you!" The girl clicked her tongue, debating on if the pup did, in fact, have parents. She also contemplated eating the pup anyway, since she was hungry. Was that wrong? Survival of the fittest and all, right? Esti shook herself, 'Better see if it has friends yet before doing something like that. Don't wanna ruin my source of big game by eating someone's kid.'

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Tea said I can shake her off.