ardent

If You Dare - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:15 AM

She was ballsy, she didn't flinch away from his jaws. Jaws that had slain and maimed. That was almost impressive. Then of course, she started to speak again. His eyes narrowed at her words, a snarl building in his chest, barreling out of his mouth in a spew of snapping canines and saliva. She dared to repeat the words, nearly mock the name that had caused him to become to demonic? He moved closer to her, jaws snapping, an audible crunch of bone against bone as she finished, claiming she could call him whatever the fuck she wanted. "The vindictive little bitch is full of words, but does her bark meet her bite?" He sneered, his ears pinned against his head. Her next question confused him, and perhaps his angered stance faltered for a second. "Where have I been? Darling, I don't even know you." Tilting his head, ever so slightly to the left he'd speak again, his tone silky. "I could get to know you... and your lands." He spoke, his tone kissing the air- hinting at the sexual desires that came paw and paw with his murderous rage. He could fuck her than kill her, or kill her then fuck her- whatever pleased him at the time.