ardent

If You Dare - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:39 AM

He snarled and snapped at her words, trying to cut her off with noise alone and she would continue to speak louder and louder over his sounds. She would scream until her fucking voice was raw if she had to to get her point across. Mother fucker. How dare he get her pregnant, not eat her children, want to raise them, bail then roll up and act all high and mighty. "I don't need to bite. We've been fuck buddies long enough you should know I can take your fucking pussy ass bite." Words were a low menacing growl now, ears folding to her skull as she jabbed her nose at him in an attempt to knock it against his and maybe force him back a step. But his next words left her gaping and confused. Brow would furrow and she would pull her head put to look at him scrupulously. "What. The. Fuck." Those were the only words she could pull up before he offered to get to know her better. Immediately she threw a paw up in a 'hold up gesture' as eyes closed and head tilted down. She needed a minute. He didn't know her? "What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK! You don't knooow me?" Her words were practically a hiss now as her paw slapped down and she eyed him warily now. What the fuck did he mean he didn't know her? They had fucking kids together after all. The whole last statement was completely bypassed, ignored and tossed out. She was pretty hung up on the 'not knowing you' part.

Table by Azil