Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2014, 09:57 PM

She would feel him lean into her touch, it felt like a life raft thrown to her as she gasped for air. She had never thought so much about his touch, it had always been so natural to be with him. She wouldn't notice the oddness of their interaction, her exhaustion too much to allow extra thought. Unsure words would continue, her heart falling from the euphoric high of seeing Alpine again. "Everything's gone Alpine. Themisto was laid to rest, Crucifix has joined another pack, my body has betrayed me.. I had to get away." her voice was cracked and so hoarse as she explained herself. "So I ran. As far as I could." she would close her eyes as she slumped back into the sand.
She felt so tired, the miles catching up to her. Labored breathing would be her focus as hr breath would still elude her. She had to get up and find water, an oasis in the wash. She couldn't move though, and the sun was going down. She knew she would need Alpine's help, she felt so weak. "water." she would breathe as orchid gaze looked up at him helplessly.?

Talk like this