gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Take anything we want

We're going till the world stops turning

Everything was happening so fast. First, they had moved, moved out of Ludicael, and to this strange place. So, when her mother said that they were going to rally the troops, Hestia was confused. Troops? What troops? Were they other wolves? Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Hestia pulled herself out of the ball of black and white, and shook her head. A soft growl escaped her jaws. What? She tried to make it 'What's going on', but the pup had just been woke up. Blinking her eyes a few times, to clear her eyes, Hestia pulled herself to her paws clumsily.

With her white tipped tail raised in the air, Hestia's narrowing blue eyes catching sight of a white creature, with brown markings around his eyes. After her mother howled, Hestia glanced at Arisu, who was sitting beside a gray wolf. Hestia walked over to the white wolf, Soliloquy, and sat down, her tail wrapped around her paws like a cat's. With a tilt of her head, Hestis moved her head, so that her blue eyes were staring into Soliloquy's yellow eyes. Unlike they had been before, Hestia's eyes were wide, and seemingly innocent.

"I'm Hestia Sovari. The red wolf who howled is my mom. Do you know what's going on? I'm afraid I don't know what's happening." It was better to seem innocent than angry with Fiamette, claiming all the spotlight, or Arisu, getting weaknesses. For once, Hestia spoke to make friends. Dangerous friends, strong friends.

While we burn it to the ground tonight{Hestia Sovari}