Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 06:13 PM

She had grown much more confident within their small amount of time within the pack. She had been a small frightened thing on the plains of the savanna, but here she was simply blossoming. As beautiful as the flower with which she shared her name. Still, she would keep herself within her limits. Completely aware that she still very much belonged to her brother. Vivid eyes would blink open, their innocent appearance taking him in as her consciousness returned. He would watch completely enamored as her face became to light up in recognition of his words. She would greet him sweetly, her words sending shivers desire up his spine. Her legs would extend over his abdomen, her alluring scent filling the den with her disturbance. A deep pleased rumble would resonate from his chest as she spoke of her readiness. He would roll her over, her back to the ground and their chests pushed together. He would take in a deep breath as he with held his guttural instincts. His maw would move to her ear, sensual words whispered slowly. "I have.. A task for you, my most desirable one."

WORDS HERE