ardent

Come Away To The Water

Kitsune

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 09:17 PM

Kitsune tipped her head to the side as she saw the brown pup flatten itself on the ground. Still, she stayed away, bright silver eyes moving to the trees once more as she waited for a reply. When would the parents come bursting through the trees? Would they ever come?

As the pup finally returned to its previous position, it began to speak. The little female sounded indignant. "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I can see you." Suddenly the woman began to release her stress, the playfulness of this child bringing on a childish feeling of her own. She squinted dramatically, as if truly concentrated on what she saw in front of her. Thoughts of full grown wolves were left behind as Kitsune stepped forward again. Her thick tail moved happily behind her. "I don't think your mother would be happy to see me. Some wolves don't like little creatures. They eat them up!" With this, the silvery maiden leaned in and made funny munching noises, tickling lightly at the pup with her nose.

As to the comment about catching the little fox, she could only scoff. "Oh, really? Try to catch me now!" Her voice was enthusiastic as she called out, jumping into a chasing game. Her willowy figure danced about, a blissful laugh issuing from her lips. "Come on, you're it now! Gotta tag me if you wanna win..." Her sense of youth was instantly restored as she sang out the little taunt. Her tail seemed to spiral crazily, caught up in her childish excitement. It would take a lot of work for this tiny wolf to catch her. She was far more graceful and quick than this child. Game on.

"Speech."
Thoughts.