Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-15-2014, 11:44 PM

CODE

He had been so focused on getting dry that he did not hear the other approach, nor was he aware of her eyes on his pale form. So he was very surprised when the female spoke. His golden eyes looked over to her larger form, her gray fur standing out among the greens of the landscape. She was older than him, that he could tell. Shaking his damp form again, he huffed softly. To look like a fool in front of a lady! "I'm sorry." He said softly, as if his fall had somehow offended her.

When he heard the females name, his brown tipped ears perked. Destruction? "I'm Bass Destruction." He said smoothly, dipping is front half in a bow type greeting. He may only be a year old, but he was a growing gentleman for sure. He sniffed the air, taking in her flowery musk. Yes, it was somewhat like his, but only a few hints of it. Blinking his eyes, he met her similar hued ones. "My parents are Lyric and Darilnor, and my siblings are Motif, Harmony, Rhythm, and Cord." He usually would not share that much, but she was family in some sort of way. He wanted to give her all the information that he had so that he knew how they were related.

Shivering softly, he stepped a bit closer to the female. He was pretty cold, and she wasn't that wet. He didn't want to simply press himself against her fully though, because that would be rude. Only a few paces closer, close enough that a bit of heat reached his flank. Ah... better. Bass sighed softy, smiling up at the female that was somehow part of his family.