Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 04:11 PM

The scrawny mess of a man adjusted his eyes so he could see through the steam, that obsidian damsel that he once called his dear love. She lifted her head and twisted it toward him, staring at him for a few cold seconds. Even through the steam of the volcano, he could see her gleaming purple eyes. But she didn't look right. Her fur was clumped, her eyes flled with fear and dejection, and she didn't act herself. He knew this was Six though. Another thing came to his mind though...where was his children? The little Six's that would sleep in his arms at night, and would lighten him up on sad days...? Aldoro's heart sunk and his bones seemed to twist, causing pain to spread like fingers all throughout his body. Where was his family...? Everything that he lived for just crumbled beneath him like gravel. Why. What did he do to deserve all of this? No...what did Six do? Why does she have to deal with this pain...? Aldoro allowed tears to roll down his face and drip down into the pit of bubbling lava. But eventually he collected himself. The man carried himself over to her, hoping dearly she'd allow his company. But even without permission, he continued to near her. Finally he was right next to her, the heat of the pit overwhelming. However, he took it. Aldoro sat right next to her and stared down into the pit. A frown slipped evilly onto his muzzle, but he quickly sucked in a breath and turned to his old mate.

The man would gently lean into Six and embrace her with comfort, his eyes straining onto the girl evenly. Her heat was reassuring to the boy, as well. It seems they were both having a rough time. A agonizing silence filled the area, and after thinking for a few moments, the man suddenly began to sing ever so softly. "Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are...I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart..." The man paused a registered his words correctly for a moment. Then, continued. ?Tell me your secrets, ask me your questions, oh let's go back to the start...running in circles, coming up tails, heads on a science apart." Aldoro paused to catch his breath, tears filling his eyes suddenly as memories flashed through his mind. But he just continued, skipping a few verses. ?Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be so hard. So take us back to the start..." The masuline boy ended with a sickly wheeze, his tail laying over hers and his nose finding it's way on her neck. He exhaled his warm breath onto her and collected himself after a few moments of crying. Then that silence again, enveloping the two.