Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 05:26 PM

Orochi's paws hit the ice easily as the large overgrown pup hummed to himself. The middle of the day still had it's cold on it, his first winter and yet he was not curious about it at all. Gray tail flicking back and forth as he stomped on the ice and snow happily, though from a distance others would assume him an adult of course because of his size. The white beast was swaying his hips as he usually did, highly considering his boredom. Orochi had hung out with Valhalla for a bit before moving on and moving around. Ever since he left Raven, things were left for him to learn on his own, and it was every so boring with no excitement in his world.
"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to look harder." he said out loud, his search for pretty things was never finished. Specially coats of others, the beautiful softness of it, how their eye color meshed with their fur. It made his spine shiver and shake at the thought, his own predestine ivory fur well taken care of, one would assume him a woman for his behaviors.

Speech,