Show Yourself

Adelaide

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 05:37 PM

~ ADELAIDE LAZURITE ~

As her voice bounced against the stone, another series of sounds echoed through the darkness. First there was a rapid shuffling sound which chilled Adelaide to the bone and caused her to whirl about in shock. Then the shuffling cut off abruptly with a childlike yip and an irritated growl. The woman would splay her ears a bit in confusion, peering into the shadows of the cave. And there she would see a pair of glowing green eyes staring back at her. Before she could truly be frightened by this, she noticed the height at which they stood. This wolf was very young. Her fear began to dissolve immediately, and she spoke again. "I'm sorry, you startled me. But perhaps I startled you, too." Her light laugh entered the air between them. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. You can go ahead and show yourself." As she spoke the words, however, she could only hope that the height was not a trick. After all, a massive wolf could have lowered his head to that level. She could only pray that the yip had been issued from a young adult male, and that the one who stood across from her in this close darkness was not prone to violence. She wasn't looking forward to another fight anytime soon. Not after losing part of her ear to a Ludicael warrior.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.