build
-
player
08-17-2014, 01:16 PM
So sorry for the wait!

Artemis v Nephele for Task

Round 1
Nephele:

8 for clarity- -2 where on the lower neck is she aiming? in the center? near the jawline? near the base of the neck? i see the lower jaw is going? centerish is the upper jaw as well? I don't want to assume how far she twisted her head to the side.

10 for powerplaying. none seen

10 for defenses. +1 for each seen

2 for attack. +2 for bite (-1 for clarity)

10 for injuries. first round

Round one Total: 40/50

Artemis:

10 for clarity- clear post

10 for powerplaying. none noticed

10 for defenses.+1 for each seen

8 for attack.+3 for bite +2 for push into shoulder +3 for attempted trip

10 for injuries. first round

Round one Total: 48/50

Round 2

Nephele:

4 for clarity--2 which shoulder is she aiming for? -2 what is she attempting to push into Artemis? -2 where on Artemis is she trying to push?

10 for powerplaying. none really seen

3 for attack.+2 jaw attack (point deducted for clarity) +1 push attack (points deducted for clarity)

6 for injury-1 bruising to chest -2 bite to neck -1 bruising to shoulder

Round two Total: 33

Artemis:

7 for clarity--2 how does she move to get at Neph's face? You say she moved down but her jaws are currently on Neph's neck and Neph is attempting to lunge forward. Did she rear back? step back? seems she'd have to move forward with the shoulder attack so I'm a bit confused on their positioning. -1 there was no mention of Art releasing her grip before going to another jaw attack. A minor thing, irritating I'm sure. xD

10 for powerplaying.none seen

5 for attack.+3 for shoulder counter +2 bite (-1 for clarity)

9 for injuries.-1 bruising to chest

Round two Total: 41

Round 3
Nephele:

4 for clarity- -2 "attack any bits of flesh she could" you need to be specific even this close -2 which left paw is she attacking with? -2 where on Art's leg is she tring to sweep?

10 for powerplaying. none seen

10 for defenses. +1 for each seen

3 for attack. +2 bite (-1 for clarity) +1 paw sweep (-2 for multiple clarity issues)

6 for injuries. -1 bruise to shoulder -1 bruise to lower jaw -2 bite to face

Round Three Total: 33

Totals:
Artemis:

8 for clarity--2 how's she moving her paw to catch Nepheles? Is she wrapping it around behind the paw, is the act of stomping on it the attempt to catch it? sorry! I just wasn't sure what sort of movement was occuring.

10 for powerplaying.none seen

10 for defenses.+1 each seen

4 for attack.+2 paw wrap/slam (-1 clarity) +2 bite for right ear (-1 the ear is pinned, making this a particularly tricky target)

8 for injuries.-2 bite to face

Round Three Total: 40

Nephele: 106/150

Artemis: 129/150

And the winner is...

Artemis! Nephele must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Not even sure it's worth it since I took so stinking long. I do apologize!

Notes:

I hate doing these xD Pretty much everything I wanted to say is up in the Rounds. Thank you for your patience though! I apologize for the wait I started judging this about the same time that really horrible weekend happen so I've been so scattered. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to skype me, I'm sure there might be a few blips. Good job both of you!

- By [Lunarcat7]