Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 07:04 PM

Orochi nearly died, the shivers of slight pleasure entering through his body. Oh how amazing, how pure, so succulent of a royal lad who thought he was the center of attention. And he should be as far as this one was concerned. Orochi loved his attitude already, he would want and imagine himself panting and rolling on his back but alas he kept his composure. His gray tail coming to curl slightly before he rested it with a grin and a small childish girly giggle. "What a beautiful name, and what a even more beautiful prince." he sighed dramatically sitting down with a rather loud thump as his tail freely settled behind him.
"My dear prince, I am Orochi Kigu a nobody if you count on terms of blood." he shook his head sadly. "My mother abandoned me, our father me and my siblings didn't even see at birth! We were raised by my mothers mate but she wasn't much of a mother herself! So alas I left, spent time with Valhalla but now it's getting rather boring! You are a prince and you are beautiful the eyes of the gods smile down on thee." Orochi said every sentence with praise, and passion. As if it were a wolf who knew what shakespeare was.

Speech,