Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 09:58 PM

Kyarst watched as the boy laughed, raising his muzzle high. Apparently something he'd said was funny - maybe the part about Valhalla. It made sense, the whole pack was laughable - according to the rest of Glaciem. He had no personal knowledge, so he had to go with what he'd been told. 'Whatever gods you know of I suppose. There are lots, though Denki, Zakuro, and Itsume seem to be the most interesting. How fondly others are of these being when they cry to them for help as if they are actually there.' Then there came the declaration. 'I like you.' It was simplistic, and yet seemed so truthful that Kyarst found his bottom jaw falling open ever so slightly. It was awfully early for this boy to be making such a statement, and yet Kyarst couldn't bring himself to refuse it. In fact, he kind of liked that he was so quickly adored - it only served to stroke his ego. ?I don't believe in any gods." He would state this rather groundbreaking belief with absolute nonchalance. There was not a waver in his tone, he did not believe - and he would not believe. Artfully he would attempt to avoid the boy's other statement, but he decided instead it was best to respond. It would not do well to have this boy dislike him for ignoring such a statement. ?You're not bad yourself,? he commented idly. It wasn't the perfect answer, but it was far from the worst thing he could have said.

?speak,?

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.