ardent

Life is strange... (Roman)

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 07:56 PM

The man turned in surprise when the queen graced him with her presence and sat down next to her. She asked how he was settling in and the man gave a soft smile. "I have been settling in quite well Queen Roman. I haven't met many Tortuga wolves but there are four vast territories so I'm bound to meet them in time." He offered up a bit about what he was doing, his baritone voice almost quiet, very placid sounding. He had been very calm since joining Tortuga and he found himself forgetting the silly things like Kingslanding and Westros more and more. He wanted some sort of reaction from her to make sure he was not boring her. Often times he found himself a boring wolf with no stories to tell, but that was back in Westros where every wolf knew the stories of Barristan the Bold during Robert's Rebellion when he fought for the mad king.

Perhaps his stories had not made there way here, and perhaps he would be allowed to spread a few of his proud achievements around. No... he had to be humble or something like that. His arctic white fur blended in well with the surroundings. His grey muzzle was the only thing that could give him away when it was dark out and there was snow on the ground. He hated winter, it was too cold and it just ruined his months. However it tested his survival skills, so he couldn't dislike it too much. "How have you been fairing Queen Roman?"