Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
05-17-2014, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014, 07:32 PM by Lior.)
The call of a female would rise through the air, and Lior would move towards it, excitement building within her. This had to be the meeting for the healers -- the path she had decided she wanted to test her skills in. She didn?t like the idea of fighting... Of hurting others... But helping them, and being able to mend their hurts... That interested her. Especially after she had seen what had happened to her mother?s eye. The earthquake had been very, very scary... And she felt helpless. If she had been a healer she could have helped the wolves of Ebony, even her mom.

The small gray girl would approach the white and black woman, speaking up in a bit of a quiet voice. ?Is it okay if I sit in? I want to learn about herbs.? Her tail was wagging a bit, hope in her heart. ?I want to be a healer someday...? She would add. She hadn?t learned that one of their healers had passed on yet either... And she would look to the brown male with the mask with a frown. He looked really sad... How come? He had seemed fine when he called the warrior training meeting.

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]