Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-18-2014, 07:30 AM

Athena appreciated that Roman seemed as concerned with the fight training as she was. At her question, Athena would nod proudly. "Yes I have. I'm there as often as I can be." So far she had been fairly pleased with her abilities against the random opponents she had come across, but she knew there had to be plenty more to learn. She refused to believe that she knew everything there was to know about the art of fighting and wished someone would bother to show her the ropes.

Then her sister proposed that they spar one day and the silver girl's ears perked up excitedly. "I would enjoy that very much," she replied, the thrill of a challenge touching her gaze. If anyone should be able to teach her a thing or two it should be the queen of a pack! An idea dawned on her, and she looked at her sister curiously, wondering if she would even consider it. "Roman, would you train me? You could be like my mentor! We live right next to each other and we could meet here for spars and such. I want so badly to be in a position like yours one day, I could learn so much from you." Her split-tone gaze watched Roman hopefully, her tail thumping gently against the ground behind her.

Speech
Thought
Others