Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2014, 07:37 AM
CAN YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE

can you tell me where i am

It hadn't taken long for a wolf to find his way to Ballad, and he was standing in front of her in a matter of minutes, not any that would make Ballad feel bored. When he spoke, announcing his name, Ballad's ears perked up as she realized that this was her grandfather. He was the alpha, so Ballad let a smile touch her lips, and she lowered her head to her grandfather. When he spoke again, Ballad said nothing, but only raised her head and stared at him. So her grandfather didn't know who she was, and it would be harder to prove that she was a Destruction, then. But, after a few minutes of silence, Ballad tried to speak, but she kept stammering. Her voice was cracked, and even though she was tired, she sounded happy.

She wasn't sure how she could prove that she was a Destruction, so, after a minute, she decided to tell him that she had heard his name countless times. Staring into her grandfather's eyes, Ballad wagged her tail a little, and finally cleared her throat and began to speak. "My name is Ballad. Ballad Destruction. And I've heard about you several times. My mother, Maia, and my father, Adrenaline, told us about you. Most of my siblings have already joined another pack, but not this one." She said, and looked at Dutriton, hoping he'd believe her. "And, if this is the land that the Destructions rule, I want to join. I want to be with most of my family."