Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
05-18-2014, 03:46 PM

Though he had been longing to see her, that moment when she finally came into sight still managed to catch Kismet off guard though judging from the surprise upon Warja's face she was certainly the more shocked of the two. That moment of stillness, both gazing at the other dragged on for a moment and then suddenly Warja was on the move closing the distance. No longer caring about boundaries and rules, he found himself moving too and at last they were together again, Warja leaping up to hug him as he nuzzled her neck.

There was nothing but joy on his face now and the smile couldn't help but widen a little at her comment. It may have been sooner than she expected though it'd been plenty long enough since they'd last seen each other. The worry that she might do something stupid had only helped it to drag on but at last he was free and they were both completely fine. "It's still been too long though." He responded, taking a step back to get a better look at her again now.

"I'm not going back this time either. Erani arranged something, I'm free." His smile widened at the fact, it felt good to say the words out loud. He didn't know yet where his path would take him, but he knew that for now he was simply happy to be here with Warja again and in far happier circumstances than their last meeting.