gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Oh these lands were far too boring. With the exception of her little meeting with the white brute she had been thoroughly bored since her return to Alacritis. She would never regret killing the bastards that had kept her captive and abused her, but she might just regret coming back to these lands. As she pondered returning to her home lands to hunt down a few more of those god awful beasts that had used her, she padded aimlessly between the inky pools of bubbling goop. The stench of the pools wasn't all that pleasant, but they were interesting to look at. She wondered if anyone had ever mistakenly tried to get into them or had even been pushed in. She smirked slyly to herself. Man, that would be one terrible way to go.

The ivory, scarred woman glanced up and her gaze settled on a figure a little ways up the path. The scent of the tar pools had masked her scent and kept Alena from noticing her till just now. From what the assassin could see the girl seemed down in the dumps, staring blankly into one of the tar pits. Well, she would just have to cheer her up!

She padded forward, her paws nearly silent. She may have lost her mind and most of her good looks, but Alena hadn't lost the grace and confidence in her walk. As she got close to the other fea, Alena came up to her and bumped her gently with her shoulder. "Woops! Careful, wouldn't want to fall in, dear," she teased, a giggle escaping her muzzle. She circled around to the fea's other side, her tail trailing across the girl's back. "Why the long face, hm?"

Speech
Thought
Others