Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-19-2014, 10:14 PM
For Evelyn: Bass c:

He was watching the lands for anything to magically happen, when this little brown bundle peeled out of the tall grass of the plain. Blinking his golden eyes he couldn't help but chuckle at her. She marched up to him and touched his paw, looking at it like there was something sticky on it. The yearling laughed again, tilting his head and inspecting the little one. Before he could even ask her anything, she demanded to know why he was white. "I was born like that I guess..." He said, pausing and tiling his head. "You look like you rolled in dirt!" He teased, noticing the three shades of brown that made up her little coat. Bass flopped onto her belly, even though he was only a year he still was pretty big compared to her. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as his white tail thumped on the landscape.

Grinning at the little one, he looked up and over her head looking to see if her mother was near by. Maybe she wouldn't like it much if he was here talking to her daughter. Turning his attention back to the green eyes of the pup. "Do you belong to this pack?" He asked, curiosity pooling in his yellow eyes. He really did want to know what it was like in there, and maybe this pup could tell him. Maybe she could even show him around! Well, of course only if he was welcomed. He wouldn't want to intrude on a pack, that would just be plain rude.

Bass realized that he had not yet introduced himself. Gasping softly, his eyes grew wide. "I am so sorry little miss, I didn't tell you my name yet!" How very rude of him that was! Not even stating his name... He scoffed, shaking his head. "My name is Bass. May I know what your name is?" She didn't have to answer, and he would never push her to do so.