Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-20-2014, 09:01 AM
His head would tilt at her smirk, nodding slowly about the scar on her shoulder and the circumstances behind gaining it. A wince of his left eye socket reminded him of how he acquired his eldest son and the punishment after his banishment. The scars on her muzzle was addressed and Bane nodded again, thinking of his own across his right eye. Then she mentioned wolves from another job that had come and taken her. Taken her body, her flesh. For both pleasure and to cause anguish as they made her pay for what she did to them in the past. Bane couldn't imagine what it was like to be raped and maybe the torture that came with it for the months since he'd last seen her.

But she made it back after painting her pelt with their blood and escaping their abuse. On a minor level Bane was still glad she was alive after all that despite the bad blood between them. The Alena he knew didn't deserve any of that.?"I... guess you have. I'm sorry." Bane stood and shook his pelt, muzzle reaching over and, though not quite touching Alena, warily sniffed her cheeks to reacquire her scent. "Bet the time we had together at the springs seemed sweet and tender compared to what you were put through right? Being pinned and pounded, I can't imagine. Though torture I can, because I have." Bane mumbled with a scowl. "What is it you called me here for?"
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•