Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-20-2014, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 04:45 PM by Crucifix.)

The brute would chuckle at her response of lingering where she should not be, glad for the touch of her humour she returned to his own teasing. Her next words however would sober him some. She spoke of the pack that had been here before, He assumed she spoke of what was now Covaria ? he had not known who the pack belonged to before. ?Its Covari now ? how long have you been gone from your family?? he would ask, true curiosity in his voice. He had been separated from his for a while and was only now finding them again.

When her attentions fell to his cross, he would grin again, especially when she asked it it was real. ?Not dyed with grapes, I promise? he said, holding back laughter as he remembered another time such a question had come up. He went on to explain its origins. ?Its the mark of my Family, we all bear it. I lost them for a time and it was one of the things that helped me find them again? he explained, making no protest when she moved to touch it for herself. The silvers of her coat where warmer then the moonlight, he absently nodded as her paw touched his side.