Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-20-2014, 06:27 PM

The she-wolf before Azalea had eyes a color that she did not see often. Not blue or green or two toned but a vibrant purple. "Tortuga," the stranger would say after blinking her eyes and removing Aza's attention from them.

"I know you're of a pack, but I don't recognize the scent- which means, you're from one of the three packs, I've yet to meet." There was a faint nod as Azalea acknowledged the information. Why had she told her that? There was an empowerment in her not knowing where Azalea was from.

"Last I knew Tortuga moved north, is that still true? I've not been keeping up with all the dramas lately" yes, let her think that Azalea was a know nothing airhead from some little pack of wolves no one knew or took interest in. She also didn't want her to know that she hadn't been in the area for a while, who knew how many wolves knew of her disappearance.

Azalea sat down, eyes casting out past the shore for a moment. "You have very unique markings, not that you didn't already know that." Azalea considered what was behind those markings. What family did she belong to?