Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-20-2014, 08:38 PM

Raisa tries to calm her, and Virgil does her best to listen. Her body shakes; so rarely is the Empress so down, but she is now. She has survived heart break and battle, bruises and bears, and yet she has never had to deal with sick children before. Was it not enough that her heiress will never see the light of day, nor the beauty of her mothers? faces? Now her others weep tears of blood, crying for the sins of their mother.

Alas she calms, listening to the sound of Raisa?s voice. She does not necessarily believe her love; Virgil?s gods are petty beings, flawed but powerful. They would inflict such a thing upon her if they truly desired. She chuckles at the mention of them not being able to tear them down so easily. Perhaps she is right, but already the golden woman conspires a plan of appeasement. Nonetheless, her eyes are forced to meet her love?s, noting to devotion and love, breathing in and out as promises fall from Raisa?lips.

?I cannot lose them,? she tells her beloved, her fear quaking as she uses Raisa?s beautiful bi-colored gaze as an anchor. ?Nor you. Don?t think you can fall ill and escape me so easily,? she tells her, a morbid joke. ?I am no healer. I only know how to fight enemies with force, not a gentle touch,? she frowns, trying to imagine possible solutions.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]