Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2014, 09:08 PM

The woman's attempt at humor brought a wan smile to the ebon queen's maw. It was an effort, at least, and Raisa was grateful for the break in her love's blind panic. She brought her head in close, giving Virgil a small kiss upon the tip of her nose. "We will not lose them," she said, solemn. "Nor will you lose me. The powers themselves would need descend from the skies and pry my lifeless body from your side. And even then I would fight. Tooth and claw, you'll see." She allowed herself a lopsided grin, and a weak chuckle. The sooty queen looked upwards to the sky, searching for any sign among the steely winter ceiling that might show they had heard her jape. She found none, and brought her mind back down to earth, to the problem at hand. "I've been roaming for several days now, how did all of this even come about? What have your healers done to help?" A sickening thought came on the woman suddenly, one that pulled the blood from her extremities and left her feeling cold all over. Her mouth was suddenly dry. "Has there been any word from the other packs, or rogues? Do you know where it came from, or where it's been?" What if her own pack was being struck down, even as she roamed the lands. Had she abandoned them to their fate yet again? Despair thundered into and over the woman like a tsunami wave, crushing her with all the possibilities, the what-ifs...

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!