ardent

Wicked Witch

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 11:38 AM

A soft bubble of laughter would slip from her jaws as her looked away, an awkward grin playing on his lips. He was so easily embarrassed. He would speak again, though avoiding her gaze. She could't disagree that was a pleasant day to be out and about, and he had only made her's better, though she couldn't say the same for him, considering he was embarrassed by just about everything that came out of her mouth. Perhaps she should take it easy on him. "I was born else where, far from here, but I came here looking for some family. I bounce from place to place now." Her life story wasn't all that grand, but soon it would be. Soon she would belong to a pack, a hold a place of power. Things were about to turn around for her. "What about you?" She would return the question, giving him sometime to collect himself and relax before she verbally embarrassed him again. Perhaps it was her impending heat that was making her so flirtatious, but she had an intolerable desire to get closer, to invade his personal space. But instead the russet beauty kept herself rooted in place, verdant gems watching him intently.

WORDS HERE