gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-21-2014, 11:45 AM

The stranger seemed embarrassed by his lapse in emotion and began to apologize. Helios cocked his head to the side slightly but did not question any further, after all he could only imagine what the man had gone through; Helios knew how he?d react if he had gone through the same. But the russet man would banish those dark thoughts from his mind.
The darker man would offer his name and Helios realized that he had not introduced himself either. ?Good to meet you Conall, I am Helios Olympus.? He inclined his head slightly as he spoke. Then Conall was speaking again, mentioning the scent of the pack upon Helios? fur. The man had to chuckle, no there would be no denying it. ?Yes we are, my mate and I are members of the great empire Olympus, named for my family and ruled by my family.? He would pause thinking for a moment. ?I cannot say I have met the queen of Valhalla, though I?m sure my Natalya has.? Those words were more for himself than for Conall though they were not spoken in any sort of hushed tone.

Speech,