ardent

could've been a princess, you'd be a king

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 02:30 PM

Was this Zaria and Sora's sister? The marking were hard to ignore but at the same time there was so many more dots and she was a lighter colour then the other two. Was it possible? Verdent gaze would flitter to his daughter, to the marks she bore on her face and then back to the young woman before her. She defiantly had some similarities. Then the girl would speak and Kylar would laugh softly. "I thought you looked like her?" He said easily despite the girls almost cold demeanour towards him. She sot new of her mother? Were they close? She seemed devoid of emotion but not volatile or harsh. Ears folded to his skull and again he would look down at the small pup seated between his forepaws who seemed interested in what was going on but not overly understanding. Still? it was probably for the best. "Cat is here. She is my queen and this one's mother. She's sick? I think there's a plague going around." Very blunt and to the point. What she did with the information would be up to her. He was fairly sure the disease wasn't contagious, he had been with Cat almost every day since her sickness and had yet to have any of the symptoms she showed. But would the girl want to see her mother in her worst state?

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE