ardent

It goes on and on

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 04:29 PM

Chord Destruction. It was a nice sounding name... Rather pretty. He liked it. Perhaps, maybe, this male would be his friend, just like Koi was? At the question at what he was up to the smaller would give a sigh. ?Friend friend my trying to. Koi name is her. Hutashi-Fex Koi... Remember also trying to forgotten have what I.? The gray male would shift, sighing as a deep, troubled look crossed onto his face. It was a lot of dialogue... And he hoped that the other male might be able to keep up with what he was trying to tell him.

?Something wrong is there memory with my and speech... Know but why don?t I... Hear can?t I and it.? Kyda was stressing the last two parts. He wanted the male to know he knew and understood he was different... That things weren?t right with him. But he wasn?t dangerous. No... Kyda was a harmless being. He would shift a bit more, wait a little while for the other to try and process his words before asking one last thing.

?Maybe have Koi you seen??

{{Kyda?s Translations!!

Original:: ?Friend friend my trying to. Koi name is her. Hutashi-Fex Koi... Remember also trying to forgotteh have what I.?
What Kyda Means To Say:: ?Trying to find my friend. Her name is Koi... Koi Hutashi-Fex. Also trying to remember what I have forgotten.?

Original:: ?Something wrong is there memory with my and speech... Know but why don?t I... Hear can?t I and it.?
What Kyda Means To Say:: ?There is something wrong with my memory and speech... But I don?t know why... And I can?t hear it.?

Original:: ?Maybe have Koi you seen??
What Kyda Means To Say:: ?Have you maybe seen Koi??}}

"Speech"
'thoughts'