Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-22-2014, 06:12 PM

It turned out that this would be a good reason to get out of bed. He was enjoying the easy banter between them, the gleam in violet eyes told that story well. There was more than enough reason to laugh at the words spoken in this encounter, and he would do so again now as she spoke. She was blunt, more so then he was accustomed to yet found it oddly refreshing. ?It?s always a pleasure to be greeted with a girl with a fine ass and curves? he agreed lightly after she had spoken, ?so, yup ? I?m enjoying the view? which would be followed by a wink as she spoke of laters. He was most definitely enjoying the conversation now, despite how far it had turned from pack matters.

She spoke of freezing her pretty ass off, and he made an obvious display of moving his head to the side to ensure the spoken appendage was still in place ?it would be my pleasure to show you to the cosy warm dens? he would agree now, his grin only widening as she spoke of warming her joints, although his answer of the dens seemed to suffice for that so he left it, casting his eyes over his shoulder to see if the red queen would be making an appearance.

"words"