ardent

Give me the world, and I give you my loyalty

Aislin

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 10:54 AM by Aislin.)

A man after her own heart, he was. Aislin smirked at his gestures and knew Aislin would like this place already if there were others like him. Aislin looked around the scenery for a brief moment and then looked back. "The scenery here would be beautiful in spring, but like you, I enjoy this scenery also. So, Crucifix, tell me more about yourself. I wish to know more of the soul that harbors such a beautiful body like yours." Aislin this time got up and walked around him, her perfume circling him as she took in his; an earthy scent but had a bit of strength within him. Though he looked to be young, age did not matter to her. The younger they were, the more enjoyable they were. Aislin was enjoying this already, since she was not much older than he was.

There had been times that she had similar talks such as this with other men. They were just as enjoyable, though they never lasted long. Aislin figured that there might be such risks of repeating if things got too old between them, as he looked inclined to enjoy what was here as much as she was. If she knew more, then perhaps she could pertain to that interest more, as they had a similar interest in all things beautiful. "What makes that little heart of yours flutter in your chest like butterflies?" A general inquiry for a curious mind. A personal question, yes, but if she was to be part of the pack, she may as well get to know the others here with her twisted little mind of hers.

"Speech"