Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-22-2014, 06:40 PM

Eyebrow would raise as the girl rose and made her way towards him. Her paws crossed into Covari territory, but he supposed by now that it did not matter ? he was not about to chase her away and in a way that was partly an acceptance ? although it would be Vi?s approval that decided things. His attention was torn again from pack matters, to this find piece of girl before him. He looked her length up and down as she walked around him, giving him a full view of her curves and the roundness of the ass that followed. The flick of her tail was also an alluring factor.

?My soul?? he laughed, it seemed an odd question, out of place in the conversation they were having. She was quick witted, easy to return a joke and her body was fantastic ? that was all he was really looking for. He wanted no ties, he had learned that the hard way. ?You might not like what you find? his voice was a purr, his tone teasing, and seductive.

She spoke again, and another eyebrow would rise -why the sudden interest in who he was? He had a good ass, he gave his tail a flick to highlight that fact, wasn?t that enough? ?My hearts always a flutter ? bad blood sugar I think? his grin would only widen as he deflected all questions about ?heart? and ?soul? he had no interest in giving their answer.

""