size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
05-22-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
The girl is nice enough to house her, Amalia?s ears pinning backwards as she hears of where she is. Glaciem is a word she?s only ever heard cursed in spite, and yet this girl has proven so nice. What is the doll supposed to think of all of this? ?I don?t mean to intrude. I?ll leave as soon as I?m able,? she promises with a dip of her head. The girl tells her to go ahead and eat, and her teal gaze locks into the other?s bi-colored ones in gratitude before she takes her up on the offer.

Russet-kissed snout dips into her prey?s body, jaws parting as she devours the flesh of the prey. It feels good on her stomach, filling the complete emptiness she?d felt for quite some time. It?s been a long winter, hard on a lone wolf. Lone wolves have difficult times hunting, and Amalia has never had to live by herself until now.
Once she has finished, her host asks for her name. ?Amalia Adravendi-Matthias,? she responds smoothly. ?What?s your name?? she asks. She notes the other?s eyes are pretty, exotic and beautiful. The smile that floats onto Amalia?s features is genuine; she is happy to be in the other?s company, happy to have been saved, happy to have been given the opportunity to make this woman?s friendship.