size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
05-22-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Athena?s admission is all the doll needs. Joining the pack and keeping Athena out of trouble is worth it; Amalia will not risk having her guardian angel in any trouble because of her. ?I don?t have anywhere else I?d rather be,? she tells the girl, although that?s almost synonymous with I have nowhere to go. But that doesn?t mean she doesn?t want to be here; sure she?s uncertain, nervous, but Athena won?t let anything hurt her. She listens as the silver girl describes what Glaciem requires of its members, dipping her head in acceptance of the requirements.

?I wouldn?t mind being a healer. I don?t mind doing a bit of fight training either. And any pack with such a brilliant Heiress must be some pack indeed,? she expresses kindly, her smile lighting up her face beautifully. Amalia has always been a pretty girl, but she?s always thought her smile to be her best feature, if only because she views it as the best feature on anyone. She wonders if she can make Athena smile, too, if she can make the girl?s pretty face even more so.