gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-15-2014, 08:08 AM

The male's speech patterns were harder to follow even than the common tongue usually was for her. Perhaps he, too, was not a native speaker. He showed an immediate submissiveness, which Katja both took as her due and made her regard him with distaste. He showed the mannerisms of a slave, a weakness of the heart and soul. She shook her head dismissively. "It does matter not, whether intentional it was or not. Nearly died, you did. The gods will not always so favor you for your carelessness." It was a surprise that they did favor him at all, with his cringing. He went on to say he was looking for someone, or that was the impression Katja got - he spoke the word koi as though it were a name, rather than a fish. She sat, tucking her half-striped tail neatly over her paws. "Know that name I do not," she spoke, then - perhaps with some stir of pity she didn't even know she was capable of - she added, "Sorry I am you have lost this Koi. Perhaps assist you, I could?" She had her own problems, certainly, but perhaps she could set them aside to help this boy... for a price, of course.

"Speech."