Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-15-2014, 11:35 AM
She gave a small whine, but, knowing that her friend was right, she approached the fawn who was now running; she ran as well and soon caught the small deer, pinning it to the ground as it bellowed a plea. Her crimson orbs stared into the fawn's ebony ones as she did not like to kill anything young, especially when one was begging for its life to be spared. Her crimson pools shimmered as a single tear fell. "I'm sorry little one.." she would say, snapping down upon the fawn and killing it, without having the young fawn feel any pain as she did it before her friend so he didn't think she let the young thing go. The fae felt horrible about the ordeal and lied down, not eating a bite from the young fawn that had only begun to live.

"That was horrible...I wonder if they were rogues or other pack wolves that have been infected that killed off those deer. That fawn was lucky to have been alive until I sadly had to end it despite its crying." She remembered her pack from when she was young, to not kill something young, but only something that is weak or hurt and suffering. That was the only thing she had heard her pack tell her, and it had stuck with Nalyda to this day. "You can eat if you wish, Kar, but, I am not hungry now."