ardent

Prodigal Sister

Nausica

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 11:38 AM

Nausica was on her own for the better half of her first year as well. She was born, nursed, then thrown to the side. Her father was murdered and her mother was a no good bitch. The lady was very passionate about the fact that her family was shit other then her brother. Though, maybe her and her sister may be able to patch up things. But, if Cascade even thought of going near Neios the way Nausica did then the bigger woman would be ready to strike. Nausica would kill for her beloved brother. She heard her sister speak her name and the larger fae turned her attention back to Cas with a muzzle void of expression. Nausica was turning into something much more then she use to be. The woman had killed her first wolf. She developed serious feelings for her brother. She enjoyed blood and slaughter. Nausica was blooming into a sadistic, yet wonderful, being. Her sisters next words would bring a raised brow to the larger girls features. "Its been a long time. How are you? Neios and Mother?" Nausica scoffed and let out her harsh tones. "I am delightful, sister." She paused a few moments before letting out more luxurious vocals. "Neios is fine. Mother abandoned us, she is nothing to us now. We have been on our own. I left, but Neios has been here the whole time. But, not I am back for good, with my dear brother." She stared at her sister with a firm gaze.

Nausica slowly turned her attention to the other lady with narrowed eyes. The Saxe girl was becoming an adult and she never stopped growing. Eventually she would be larger then most males. It excited her, to be so strong and eventually be able to dominate anyone with such ease. Cascade began to spew her own vocals, yet her attention did not waver from the beauty before her. "Please forgive me. I have not seen my sister in quite some time. My name, as she said, is Cascade. And yours, stranger?" Nausica rolled her eyes slightly before she rolled her broad shoulders. "Think nothing of it. I am the awkward fifth leg as it were." Nausica would smirk slightly, "You are not Fifth leg, darling." She eyed the woman, enjoying the site. More of her delightful tones were heard, "I am D?gmar Thyre, former Marquis of Arcanum, trying to decide what I shall do with my future and if I shall pledge my loyalty to this new woman or not. I'd rather hoped to run into Neios and discern his plans. A matter of simple curiosity nothing more." Nausica thought for a few moments, "I do not know his plans, I am not very interested in the red woman. But, I will go where my darling brother goes."