ardent

Meet your maker

Luana

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2013, 02:24 AM

Her tail slowed it wagging, curiosity overtaking the excitement in her gaze as he spoke to her again. She was completely oblivious that her polar opposite stood mere feet from her, that he had the potential to kill or rape her all in one go and with the lack of formal training she had had... he could probably do it with ease. His words confused her and her eyes would narrow in conflict, gnawing her bottom lip thoughtfully she raised her head to gaze at him. "I don't understand, why would you wanna have multiple affairs? If you love someone wouldn't you want to be with them always? My mama died when I was really little, I was found by Cetotorah! He lost his parents when he was really young too! We grew up together! I love him! I would never wanna be with anyone else." She rambled aimlessly.

Her smile would fall, however, as he mentioned her father. A frown chased away the joy painted upon her visage and she licked her lips nervously. Golden gaze drifting to the left, tail slinking between her legs. " My mama would never tell me, but the other wolves used to call me a bastard, said I wasn't good enough cause he didn't love my mama and they weren't mates." She had tried to forget those cruel laughs and evil smirks. Her mama had been a good person, she didn't deserve a bastard child and yet her dying days had been spent with one. Luana felt a great deal of guilt for such a thing.

"Speech"