ardent

& i dream about you all the time

Morgan

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2013, 06:16 AM
With his teasing words. Morgan smiled and spoke a single word with her soft voice "true" and moments later he responses to the fact that she would follow him anywere and she had to force herself to stay planted were she was. He hadn't heard what she needed to tell him yet but the moment they left her maw she found herself worried still that he would throw her away.

The moment she turned her head away from him words spilled from his mouth in a flood. Before he had spoken she just knew she would burst into tears and he would leave her sitting there alone but his words made her feel like she was an idiot for thinly such things. He loved her...and that in itself was enough for her. The moment he stopped talkng she could no longer hold herself in place.

Within seconds Morgan found herself pressed and curled againced his chest. The fact that before she had moved her immidiately offered to leave. Instantly she wanted to yell at him for even thinking that he could tell her he loved her and then say he would leave but the love over powered that feeling. The only other reason she hadn't was because she had just thought he would leave her if he knew about her children. Only a few seconds had passed since she had moved and she didn't let him say anything and would till she told him just what was on her mind "I'm glad you love me...because I love you too"