build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
06-16-2014, 09:44 AM

She got both feet on the ground

And she's burning it down
Cascade cocked her head to the side, simply listening with the same bright expression as Nausica spoke. It seemed some things just didn't change, among them her sister's dislike of her. That wasn't unexpected, nor really was her possessiveness over Neios. But couldn't Nausica see? Couldn't she see that Cascade was different, stronger? It was hurtful to know that their mother had finally abandoned them for good but that wasn't unexpected either. Had she looked for Cascade at all? It didn't matter, none of it - Cascade let it just slide off her back. "I'm glad you both are well," she simply said politely. "And glad I finally found my way back home as well. I look forward to seeing Neios again." A faint smile played over her delicate muzzle as she said this last, obliquely acknowledging that she was not leaving, either, and that she would not be intimidated like she once was by her rougher siblings.

The smile remained as she turned her full attention to Daegmar, as the woman said her name was. She didn't know this Arcanum, or what she meant by "new woman" or any of it, but it was pretty safe to assume that was directed toward Nausica, who did seem to at least know what she was talking about, even if she didn't know - or wouldn't tell - what Neios' plans were. Cascade was mildly disappointed, truth be told. She'd hoped to find out as well what Neios was up to. Was he still up to his old tricks? Her eyes brightened as the thought send a bolt of excitement through her. How would he feel about her, she wondered. She'd like to find him, and find out. "What is Neios doing now?" she inquired of Nausica, though she continued to keep her attention on Daegmar, gazing curiously through half-lowered lashes at her. If she kept company with those Neios and Nausica did, perhaps she wasn't as benign as she looked... She wanted to know more about this stranger.

"Speech"
She got her head in the clouds

And she's not backing down
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!