ardent

EYES ON FIRE

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 01:16 PM

The red Queen would agree to try ad make nice with Tortuga and Glaciem, but idea had a smirk tugging at pale lips. Vi making nice with someone she didn't care for? Ha. She would mention Ludicael and then friendship she had with the pack, so the woman would nod, silently agreeing to meet with the woman. There was no harm in making new friends, but she would decide for herself whether or not they would alliances. When the conversation turned much darker, verdant eyes would harden. "No, I have no desire to drag him back to his family that he so willingly left. And Maija, she is doing better now that she has left the island, she was a mess when I first found her. The kids are coping, I think they are confused about their fathers abandonment." A sad smile would tug at her lips, a low sigh rolling off her tongue. The idea of a secondary came up and she would hesitate to answer. "I was considering Maija actually as secondary. But as for Betas, I need to see who is going to join and who is going to stay." A shoulder would lift, she was still determining ranks and there were very few in the pack that she trusted to rule beside her. "Even politics. What did you want to talk about?" A brow would lift curiously as she peered over at her friend.

"Talk" "You" Think