Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
06-16-2014, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 11:07 PM by Soren.)

Soren was all too concerned with his own awkwardness to notice that the female before him was having issues. He pulled his attention back to the girl as she spoke, not failing to notice her over exuberance; laughing nervously along with her. Oh they were a mess. He was pretty sure any one walking by at this moment would have been knocked clean off their paws by the second hand embarrassment.

"Seen any good herbs around? Sure is hot- cold. I meant cold." He was very much aware of her stumble but wouldn't comment. "No, I'm uh, not a healer, I can hardly tell weeds and grass apart." He chuckled nervously. What the hell was going on? He had been about to ask for her name when she spoke up again, apologizing and then offering him her name. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you Hani." He trailed off feeling his face flood with blood. ?"I've ah, already said that?" God what a mess.

talk, think

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]