ardent

You Found Me [Chronos]

chronos

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2013, 09:11 AM

Desire? Passion? Love? Emotions? Physical? Intimate?. Lust? Sex? Compansionship? Words, these words all were simply words that held no meaning until he met Blu. Blu gave each word there meaning to him. Chronos had always been content in himself, and when he found Blu he felt his heart swell with emotions that he could have never imagined. Blu made him feel complete, powerful, and mostly.. happy.

As Blu collided into him, her wrapped his head around her form, pulling her into something like a hug. Tightly he squeezed her, burying his nose into her grey fur an inhaling her scent. Black eyelids closed over his teal blue eyes, happiness burned in his gut. A contented sigh sprang from his maw. A deep breath came from him, at her words. She didn?t want to be without him? For the first time in his life, someone wanted him.. needed him? to be happy. He was wanted.

?Oh, Blu, you never have to be without me again. You?re never going to be alone, from this moment on. As long as you want to be with me, I?ll have you by my side.?He would speak with his muzzle still buried in her coat but his vocalization would be clear and well pronounced so she couldn?t miss any of it. He would then wrap his left paw and fore-leg around her smaller frame and pull her tightly into him. His Blu. <3

Speech,