Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-17-2014, 12:27 PM

The girl knew not of Soliloquy's growing desires of claiming her, or the possibility of it. She was just relieved to have found a bit of shelter from the cold. Her chilled shivers had ceased and the company she was given turned out to be rather pleasant. She would breathe in his subtle musky scent as the close proximity gave her little other choice.
She could not deny the pleasant feeling of being so close, the initial surprise slowly fading as his gentle touch caressed her petite form. His actions would slow as she offered her polite lyrics, her golden rimmed gaze would catch his tiny smirk as he replied, "And you too."
As she rest her head upon him her mind would calm, all alarming thoughts put away. Could she read his mind she might have been more cautious, worried about what his brother might have taught him. She was engrossed however, she enjoyed his warmth and his soothing voice.
Her form would still slightly as she pushed herself into his plush frame, she didn't know why he was here but she was glad he'd come to her rescue. Bloodlines didn't matter when you were freezing. "Thank you.. for laying with me. she would whisper into his fur.

-

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]