size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-17-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
She smiles as Athena offers to practice. Of course, Amalia has quite a bit of healing to do before any such sparring is possible. Right now the winter bites too deep, and the yearling will require a bit of care before she is ready to face the Heiress in any form of combat. ?I look forward to it,? she chirps happily, baby blues batting happily. She listens as Athena describes her hobbies, stating that fighting has always been her favorite.
?I?m sure you?ll be a proper warrior queen,? she states. She doesn?t remember any great warriors off the top of her head, but perhaps in the future Athena will be a story to tell any children Amalia might be blessed to have. A kind-hearted Queen who could protect her pack; she could see the beautiful girl blossom into such a role.
She feels her cheeks heat up as a kiss is pressed to the top of her head, a suggestion of going to sleep. ?Will you stay with me, Athena? Just until I fall asleep. I?m?I?ve never been this far up North before,? she tells her. She isn?t used to the biting cold that sits in her bones; a warm body to lull her into rest would help her relax.