Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-17-2014, 09:02 PM

The cold would rub off on him, apparent in his breath as it came out in a cloud every time he took a breath out. His maw was slightly open, breathing steady as she approached him. He was a lust filled boy filled with eager emotions. His eye would close as she spoke, tilting his fluffy head to one side he smirked. My how they had grown, he was already filled out, no longer the scrawny boy he had once been. He had been bred for fighting, and his feelings would remain the same for all that made him, him. "No one will ever have a place in my heart like you Athena." He opened his eye. Leaning forward his forehead would come to caress the top of her forehead. "The moon's shine doesn't ever compare to the glow of your soul. You are beautiful, cunning, a queen. Athena, I love you, dearly, I want you to be mine." his voice would come with curled tones that he had received from his fathers gene's. But of course he was not his father, he was Vereux Armada and she was Athena Armada and he wished for her to be his wife.
"From the day I vowed to you, I vow to you again. I want marriage to bind our paths forever." his scarred right leg would come to try and sit between her two front legs. Head dipping and caressing across her cheek. Emotions filling him as he then backed up, he honestly hoped that she was not thinking of any other answer than yes. His breath came through in the air as he watched it, feeling his heart beating faster. This was what it meant to live, to survive. To strike down their enemies, and to have something that was close to them. Fighting was easy though, love was hard.

Speech,