ardent

Smiles Make The Day Brighter You Know

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2014, 09:35 PM

Arwel would give a nod to Ash?s words. It was a blessing indeed that he had found his sister again, getting another chance to get close to her. Closer. He yearned for their days of youth, but those days were gone. He was getting older by the day, a male who was past his prime. Before too long he would be an elder, passing on his wisdom to the pack, though he had hopes for one last thing before he died. A family of his own, the very thing that Ashtoreth was having the blessing of having now. But for now he would be happy seeing the young of Valhalla. Then, perhaps, one day, he would have his own children.

But the topic would shift from the past, and Arwel would smile brightly, his eyes shining with happiness. ?I love it here Ashtoreth, I honestly do. I have a family... Friends... Those who I can count on and give my aid to. Pack life has been what I?ve been missing in my life... I feel at home here, and each day only gives me more hope for a better future, one bright compared to the tragedies of the past.? The hunter would relax, closing his eyes.

?For the first time in my life I feel like I?m where I truly belong. Somewhere that I can grow... And live out the rest of my life in peace.? The male opened his eyes again, looking to the femme who would normally lead his rank. ?I don?t regret coming to Valhalla?s side when it was reforming one bit.? He had learned enough of the details to learn what had happened to cause Valhalla to move back home. But it looked like things were finally all going right.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."