ardent

deathwish

Melody

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Melody's eyes brightened considerably as the glowing face of her friend and Alphess appeared on the horizon. It had been a while yes, but were Melody's eyes deceiving her? The pale woman looked to be more mature, something different about the way she stood before her. Convincing herself that she was imagining the changes, the russet girl rushed forward to greet Roman.

"I am so happy to see that you are alright, Roman! I had feared that I was lost myself after the quake drove me off, but then I found my father."

A huge weight was lifted from the lady's shoulders as she turned her frame towards the man behind her. Roman was okay...and the pack was still intact. Perhaps now all they needed was a small miracle for Flamesong, a Valhallan, to be let into the pack.

"This is Flamesong Ethereo, my long lost father who has apparently been living in Valhalla since my arrival in Tortuga. "

Her head bowed respectfully to the queen then, formalities not forgotten when introducing a stranger to a royal. She knew that Flamesong was not a troublemaker, yet something told her his background might effect the daughter of glaciem's lord.

"It is my wish that you allow him into your pack to serve, my queen."