ardent

Rate Me or Hate Me.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 01:22 AM

It seemed her duties were never ending as of late, she always was called or needed somewhere. With her promotion of Qanik, it was easier- she couldn't deny it. The ivory woman was a great asset to the pack, and she knew Tortuga would thrive under the rule of two queens. When a new voice sang out over the land- calling for authority, she lifted her head a slight smirk pulling at her jaws. It wasn't often that a voice called simply for a Queen. What would this wolf think if two Queen's arrived? Chuckling slightly, Roman heeded to the call, moving at a graceful trot, her face growing impassive as she approached, the source of the sound.

At the border, her violet eyes would land upon, perhaps, the strangest wolf she had ever seen. A bright hot pink color laced the wolf's white body in stripes. Roman was used to the rather extravagant features of the Armada blood-line, even some of her members that weren't family were extravagant, but this wolf was on a whole new level. She drew to a halt at the border, ivory lids falling over her violet eyes in a blink. "I am Roman Armada, Queen of Tortuga, the pack's borders you stand upon. What is it you seek, stranger?" Her voice is melodic, neutral as she speaks. She's inquisitive of this strange wolf's color, but see no reason to be hostile. Perhaps she's merely a stranger, seeking a home.

Speech,